Unique in our industry, which offers the resources of a singular global platform and accountability through majority ownership and governance. This is balanced by flexibility and equity at the local level, which empowers our managers and local professionals to respond nimbly to the changing needs in their markets.
FirstLease Consulting are a growing, global company with diverse career opportunities. A position with FirstLease Consulting boosts your career, as you benefit from On Field training’s, daily mentoring and the expertise of passionate consultants.
Currently, we have following openings:
General Manager Sales
Qualification: Any Graduate + MBA- Preferred
Location – Gurgaon
Brief Job Role-
- Manage End to End Sales & Marketing for Residential, Commercial projects across PAN India.
- Design, Develop & execute Sales & Marketing Strategy inline and consultation with Management
- Assist management in Product Configurations; Brand positioning, Sales & Marketing Plans and Online media presence.
- Proven track and expertise in HNI sales, Corporate Sales, Institutional Sales & organizing for sound brand presence in Property Expo’s & Fests.
- Profit Centre Management for Sales in given business vertical
- Initiating Sales Promotion Activities, Participating in campaigns & events to showcase product.
- To create and develop new channel for increasing width and depth of Sales & Marketing of Residential & Commercial Projects
- To activate and coordinate the different streams of businesses so as to ensure regular, predictable business in Residential and Commercial domains.
- Ensure with teams for delivering of targeted sales numbers on a quarterly basis.
- To create a strong and motivated Sales Leaders within the Team for harnessing sales opportunities in allocated streams
- To create quality leads by developing direct as well as non-traditional channels
- To provide leadership / guidance to the team leaders for achievement of sales targets
- To monitor sales team performance on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- To develop, nurture channel partners and deliver significant throughput from the same
- To develop the innovative ways of selling and broad basing the creation of sales opportunity
Exp 5-10 Yrs
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate in Marketing or relevant field
Job Location: Sector 65, Gurgaon,
Brief Job Role
- Sound understanding of BBA [Builder Buyer Agreement], TPT, Other Agreements like Property Transfer, Re-Sale, Project Finance and Coordination with Bankers & Financial Institutions
- Good understanding of Customer Relations procedures & systems
- Demand Raising for payment collections and coordination.
- Sound Coordination with Client, Builder/Developer and Banking & Financial Institutions
- Good Knowledge Excel / ERP will be an added advantage.
- To attract potential customers by answering Project and Service questions.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Excellent Customer Handling and Customer Relations Management.
- Post Sales activity management and ensuring the ZERO defect function as per laid down policies and systems
- MIS Management.
- Close coordination with Senior Management
- Team Player and Have positive attitude of Client First.
- Knowledge of ongoing Real Estate Trends in NCR Region.
Executive Front Office
Exp: 1-5 Yrs.
Location- Sector 65, Gurgaon
Brief Job Role
A. Front Office Management
- Proficient in Handling of Front Office / Reception Area and EPBAX
- Shall possess Sound coordination skills
- Ensure walk-in clients /Visitors / Vendors handling and general hospitality.
- Vendor Administration & management.
- Sound Communication, Presentation and interpersonal skills. [ Good with PowerPoint, Excel, Word ]
- Can manage and handle Internal and External communications.
- Maintaining Directors Office Calendar, Planning & Ensuring priorities of daily agenda, Travel Itenary handling.
- Guest Relation/PR Communication with external clients and vendors on regular basis As per business and work requirements.
- Coordination with internal Departmental Heads / Functional Heads for smooth transition of functions
- Presentation Development, Data Analysis and MIS Reports.
- Good understanding of Mail Management Tools, Power Point, MS Excel, VISIO and Internet Application.
- Prioritization of Multiple tasks as per direction of seniors
- Ability to learn new concepts, Business Understanding and Team Player.
- Handling of Monthly MIS, Stationary, Housekeeping, Office Maintenance & other Admin Services
B. Office Administration
- General Office Administration
- Supervise Administration and assist the Senior Management. i.e. (Petty Cash, Day to Day Office Operations, Asset Management)
- Ensure that all housekeeping staff carryout their cleaning tasks in a consistent manner, assuring conformity to standards by constant inspection.
- Office Coordination and Office Administration
- Handling all facilities and infrastructure setup, liaising with vendor and contractors and others.
- Good to have prior Exp in Real Estate, Construction, Infrastructure, Hotels/ Hospitality
- Good in Handling Guest Relation, Customer Service, Clients Meeting
- Must have sound Communication & Inter-Personal Skills
- Shall have good command in PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word. [ As required to do prepare Presentations, Excel Reports ]
Tele Sales Executive
Tele Sales Executive
Admin / HR
Admin / HR